Write descriptive text here about Douglas Ranch. Balance of material below from the original website.
- Since 1960, Arizona has been in the top three in
every decade for percentage growth in the United
- Since 1960, Arizona has been in the top five in
every decade for percentage growth in personal income
in the United States.
- Phoenix is the sixth largest city in the United States.
- The U.S. Census and the University of Arizona
estimate that the annual percentage growth rate for
the Greater Phoenix area will be 2.5% through
- At 33,810 acres, Douglas Ranch is one of the largest,
single entity owned and entitled developments in the
- Douglas Ranch is bisected by the route of the
proposed Interstate-11 corridor, the last link in the
- Based on growth restrictions created by lands
owned or controlled by the State of Arizona and the
Bureau of Land Management, real estate experts
anticipate that 42% of the future growth in
Maricopa County will occur in the west valley.
- Douglas Ranch has received approved Analyses of
Assured Water Supply by the State of Arizona Department
of Water Resources.